Sunday, April 27, 2014

FC - I finally made a decision..

So If you know me, you know that I have been SOOOOO indecisive about what college Im choosing. But thankfully, with the will of Jesus and God and all the holy spirits. I FINALLY made a decision. I sent my deposit in, Im ready to attend, The SUNY College At Old Westbury. I visited the school over spring break, and I really liked it, even though it was raining really bad on the day I went. I enjoyed the campus, I felt really comfortable walking through the hals and sitting in the classrooms. So it made me happy to say that I finally was choosing a place. I finally regained stability in my life. I mean, im not 10000% happy because i was hoping to get away from all things and people from TMA, but I'm not complaining. Its a big campus, and hopefully I can find myself and flourish the way that I never could in such a small environment. I already started buying things for college, and just the thought of it makes me happy. Living on campus and doing everything the way I want to do it, not how my mom wants her house, or the school's policy says I need to dress. NO MORE UNIFORM. even though i never really wore the uniform anyway (shhhhhhh !) I'm off to college in 3 months, and I couldnt be any happier .

No comments:

Post a Comment