Wednesday, February 26, 2014

FC - moving my car

My father usually takes the car to work, so moving it was never an issue, but now that hes gone to Dominican Republic, its driing me crazy! Everyday I come home, and i have to grab the keys out of the bowl, and go move the car. Being that its so cold, I have to wait for the car to warm up, in order to save the transmission. (my father is very adamant about that). Then driving around in circles to find a spot that is big enough, isnt next to a fire hydrant, and still allows me to follow the Alternate Side of The street parking rules, because 'They are in effect citywide", goodness i hate hearing that. Which is why I dont drive to school, I'll never find any parking. One of these days I might, because it is just TOO cold to be walking. This is ridiculous how cold it is, going from 50 degrees to 10, okay im babbling.

1 comment:

  1. That is why I have no intentions of having a car in the city!

    ReplyDelete