Tuesday, May 20, 2014

5/14 Make up - PB - My Baby Leroy

A couple months ago, my now ex-boyfriend Deshawn (aka the college guy lol) randomly came home with this really weird bag that had something fuzzy in it. I was so curious to find out what was in the bag, so I begged him to tell me for like 45 minutes; of course, he didn't.

So anyway, in the bag, there was this teddy bear that was just SOOOOO CUTE ! I literally jumped on the bed with so much happiness because he was just so perfect. It was like seeing a new born baby that wouldnt die if I hugged it really tight. Deshawn was obviously very proud of hiself for making me happy with a bear that I didnt even ask for, but thats besides the point.

As I analyzed the bear, I fell more and more in love with it. So then I decided to name him Leroy. According to Deshawn, Leroy is a very Jamaican name (he's Jamaican) and he kept asking if I was sure I wanted to keep that name. I repeatedly assured him that I didnt care where he thought the name originated from, it was the name I gave him and I thought it was perfect, just like him. 

To this day, I sleep with Leroy every night, and he goes absolutely everywhere with me (if I know that I'm sleeping over). No matter where I stay, Leroy is right under my arm keeping me safe from all the goblins and night crawlers. ( I'm a really big punk) Leroy is my baby, and he means the world to me. I just hope my roommate in college doesnt think I'm weird for not being able to sleep without a teddy bear. Im not willing to break this habit.

2 comments:

  1. This is really adorable. What a nice relationship.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol this is cute. I have the same habit of not being able to sleep without a teddy bear. Theres nothing wrong with that at all girl.

    ReplyDelete