Sunday, December 1, 2013

You Just Don't Sit Well With Me (Nov 13 Make Up - Free Choice)

So it's senior year, and there have been many changes to the school we've been in for so long. The biggest change- FACULTY.
I personally am not a fan of some of the new teachers, and I know I'm not the only one. I honestly think its because of a disconnection between the two sides- and neither one of them is going take the initiative to talk to the other side. Although I get really irritated at times and I want to curse certain teachers out, I have more respect than that. There are  few things I will say:

- Just because you're an adult, doesn't mean you have the right to treat us like your children.
     My mother doesn't yell at me, you have NO right, at all.

- You're a good teacher, and I respect that; but I can't relate to you in any way, so I decided I shouldn't give you the time of day.
          Theres nothing that makes me feel like I can get to know you on another level. Having a more personal relationship makes school easier for everyone. We're going to continue to clash, no doubt about it. Personally, I feel like the only way I'm gonna want to learn from you is if I feel like you know what type of things teenagers in NYC deal with. Understand that we want to learn, but if you give us attitude, you're getting right back, and it'll 10x more intense.

- If you don't respect me, I sure is hell won't respect you.
           That's self explanatory.

1 comment: