Sunday, March 16, 2014

FC College Will Kill Me

I did all my college applications early for a reason: so I wouldnt have to deal with the situations im in now, stressing to mail things out on time. Im pretty sure im done at this point, and just have to wait for my FAFSA to go through. But a lot of schools are asking for things that Ive never even heard of. Like what in the hell is a tax transcript?!!? My mother doesnt even know what that is and she does her taxes every year! Im so confused when it comes to taxes, Im dreading the day I will have to do them myself. UGHHHHH. So the schools are asking for these things plus midyear transcripts and recommendations and all this other stuff. I cant send out a good transcript if im never freaking in class trying to do all this college stuff by a deadline, and keep my sanity !

I already have anxiety issues, but lately, it's getting worse. I used to have really bad nightmares and they stopped for a while, but they're coming back. Last night I had a reccuring one. It started off really well, then all of a sudden im scared for my life, and woke up in a frenzy. This college stuff, along with the school issues, have to be the problem. FAFSA needs to get it together and hurry up because I'm not trying to be put on meds again and I dont think I can take much more of this. I just need to make my decision already.

1 comment:

  1. Well get through the next three weeks then you'll have a whole week to recover in April!

    ReplyDelete