Sunday, March 30, 2014

FC - wait, This is still senior year...

So, you know how in my last post I talked about how college was stressing me out and how sending out all the stuff was killing me? Yeah, thats still happeneing.  But I realized the other day that this is still senior year, and despite all the college stuff, I still need to keep my grades up and graduate. I still nee to pay senior dues, pay for prom and decide whats happening with that and all this other stuff.
Oh! And get this, I dont even have a date. I know, right ? The boyfriend and I broke up so now I have no idea who I'm going with, or if im even going at all.

Some girl bought her dress the same EXACT colors that I chose: mint green and black. Typa shuttucky mushrooms is that ?! When she showed me her dress, I was SUPER annoyed. like SUPER FREAKING ANNOYED. So you know what, I'm keeping my colors, I know what her dress looks like, so I just have to look better than her, PERIOD.

I was digressing... Anyways, yeah senior year is almost over and graduation is coming up shortly. I get paranoid sometimes because my biggest fear is that I missed a class from way back when, and I won be on track to graduate. THAT WOULD KILL ME. (see I always get right back to the college thing. Then I'll wake up in the morning and be like "wait, this is still senior year...")

No comments:

Post a Comment