Tuesday, March 11, 2014

ID Pre Calculus

Graphing was never my strong suit. Its not all that hard, but you have to know what you're doing. Recently, we learned about graphing tangent -_______- . Sin and Cos were complicated enough. I got a 75 on the test ! I was annoyed when I saw that, because I tried really freaking hard. Ive gone for some extra help, but it doesnt really make a diference because the lesson moves so quickly. If you look away for even one second, you will be confused. When you ask for somethihng to be repeated if you dont understand, theres a collective sigh, especially coming from the teacher. She hates repeating herself, and gets annoyed when we dont understand something. The class has ben with her for a few years now, so they kniw how things work. I sit in the front in every class for a reason, so I can understand things. They know all these little short cuts that we didnt learn in our regular class last year. She was SO right when she said this class would be a challenge. Im very irritated with math lately, and I know my grades tis marking period are gonna SUCK BIG TIME.

1 comment:

  1. I can empathize with you. I took an ap science class in high school after skipping the advanced class that led to it. I had to work much harder than the other students to stay on top of my work. Keep working though! In the end, I got my credit and you will be better prepared for college.

    ReplyDelete